Why a WordPress Website?
Your company has a powerful message to communicate, and it comes in lots of forms: Written word, vivid images, engaging videos, twitter updates, podcasts, events, blog entries
These are referred to as internet content. A website that is quickly and easily updated with each of these content types is called a Content Management System (CMS). Many organizations around the world are realizing how effective WordPress really is for reaching people online because:
- It is intuitive and easy to update and organize content within its administration panel
- It integrates well with social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Google +
- It is flexible enough to do lots of things like email newsletter signups, event management, online communities, and shopping carts
- Search engines like Google rank WordPress sites highly
Why host on WPEngine.com?
We host our client’s wordpress sites on the world’s most robust WordPress hosting platform, WPEngine. There are cheaper hosts than WPEngine, but these are almost always shared hosting. Whenever someone else on your shared host does something stupid, your site will slow down, get hacked, or even go down completely. You get what you pay for when it comes to hosting with WPEngine!
- Fast page load speeds so people do not leave your site
- Automatic wordpress security updates
- Daily backups
- Security Firewall
- Content delivery network hosts images on servers closest to your visitors
- Your site will not go down due to the actions of other people on a cheaper host
Why Solid Strategic?
Our passion is to come alongside company leaders and help them reach more people online. This takes much more than just “building” a website. It takes an understanding of your business, which empowers us to develop a strategy that allows your website to deliver results that increase your bottom line. The details of a site are important to us; your image is our image, so we are perfectionistic in what we do.
An incorrectly configured and supported WordPress website is slow, unsecured, likely to crash, and difficult to navigate. We specialize in WordPress CMS implementation and support packages customized to the needs of your company.
[mt_button url=”#wordpress” style=”standard” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_self” icon=”wordpress”] WordPress Packages [/mt_button]
Below are our WordPress packages. What each package includes is flexible. Each specifies a range of hours and your new website could be on the low or high end of that range depending on the complexity. We will not go above a set range of hours for a package without your approval. We guarantee a complete, functional website not exceeding the maximum hours set for a package.
[mt_pricingtable][mt_ptcolumn size=”pricing-3-col” title=”Basic” price=”$1,300 – $1,950″ period=”up to 10 pages, 5,000 visits/month” button=”Buy Me!” url=”#”]
- Site structure and strategy development (color scheme selection, site map outline)
- Content or transfer from existing site
- 1 post feed page (See “What is a post feed page?” below)
- Social Sharing to Twitter, Facebook, and Google+
- Contact Us Form
- Submission to local search listings for Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Structure WordPress pages for search engines
- User training on how to update content[/mt_ptcolumn]
[mt_ptcolumn size=”pricing-3-col” title=”Standard” price=”$1,950-$3,250″ period=”up to 20 pages, 10,000 visits/month” button=”Buy Me!” url=”#”]
- Everything in the basic package
- Logo design or redesign (up to 3 iterations)
- Mailchimp Newsletter Subscription (popover signup, promo incentive)
- Up to 3 post feed pages
- Company Facebook Page (layout and design, interactive feed on website)
- 3 hours of content updates after site is built
- Google Analytics integration for tracking where visitors are coming from and what they are doing[/mt_ptcolumn]
[mt_ptcolumn size=”pricing-3-col” title=”Advanced” price=”$3,250-$5,200″ period=”up to 30 pages, 25,000 visits/month” button=”Buy Me!” url=”#”]
- Includes everything in the basic and standard packages
- Facebook giveaway strategy management (increased newsletter signups, facebook page likes)
- Subscription or micro shopping cart system (up to 25 products)
- Advanced analytics strategy to track what traffic sources and links are driving sales[/mt_ptcolumn]
Leave a Comment